Pages

Monthly Challange

Monthly Challenge is
Here

Friday 11 May 2012

Week 26 winners

Week 26 Winner and Top 3.
 Thank you to our wonderful sponsor for this week Stamping Dragon Designs.


Challenge 26 prize winner is Judy  Congratulations
Please email Kelly at kmsmith@sky.com with Week 24 in the subject line to claim your prize
This weeks Top 3 honours go to:


Christine Craig
Laney
Kbrandy4
Ladies please take your Top 3 badge from the sidebar to display proudly on your blogs
Be sure to check out the current challenge going on at Just Inspirational.
Thanks everybody for joining in.




2 comments:

Inkypinkydelights said...

Oh gosh I have just seen my name here! I am so thrilled and honoured to be chosen as winner. Thank you so much! I have just emailed Kelly now. Judy x

kbrandy4 said...

Thank you so much for choosing me for the Top 3!! Off to put the badge on my blog!!
Hugs
Hazel xx